Lead Mobile Developer
Let’s be honest: the mobile market is incredibly hot right now. If you are starting the get the feeling that your current employer doesn’t realize how valuable you are, then I suggest we open a quick dialogue about this opportunity. I’m talking about something EXCEPTIONAL here.
We are representing one of the leading mobile startups in the area. This company is operating out on the bleeding edge of mobile devices – specifically making those devices more than phones and text machines.
What if your mobile device also served as a digital payment device? You would never have to carry credit cards or cash again. Or, what if your favorite lunch spot text-messaged you their specials every day at 10am?
This organization is looking for a seasoned engineer – you’ll be responsible for everything from establishing the mobile development environment to writing the future source code of their flagship products.
The position is very broad and will involve elements of design and development, as well as code cleanup, so we need someone versatile who can be flexible on a day-to-day basis. Experience porting Java code to multiple handsets/platforms (J2ME / Windows Mobile preferred) is required.
* 4-year degree (CS highly preferred)
* 3 – 5 years hands-on development experience in mobile environments (J2ME, BREW, Windows Mobile, Symbian)
* Familiarity with Near Field Communications (NFC) and Javacard technology.
* Experience in a product environment with a variety of manufacturers is desirable.
* Knowledge of backend software technologies: Linux, J2EE, Servlets, and MySQL.
* Ability to positively and proactively interact with other team members.
* Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
* Ability to operate effectively in a high-energy, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
***Local candidates only please***
For further details and a confidential conversation, please contact:
Greythorn is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To be considered for this position you must be currently authorized to work in the country in which the job is advertised. Thank you for considering Greythorn for your career choices, we look forward to hearing from you.
listing jobs Greythorn, Inc. Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.