Content Production Engineer
Fox Interactive Media (FIM) provides an integrated network of sites that collectively offers more than 70 million worldwide users socially rich media experiences centered on entertainment, news, information and self-expression. FIM is considered a next generation media company, and at its core has an unswerving commitment to putting the consumer first. We are creating a network that serves as a social media platform an integrated network of sites that empowers people to create and consume media and information, to connect with others, express themselves and have access to groundbreaking tools and technologies that enrich their daily lives.
The Content Production Engineer is responsible for producing and the delivery of all IGN mobile content. Primary duties include video editing, content management, and content delivery. This person will automate the delivery of video, images, audio, games, and editorial content to mobile devices.
The position will be based at our Beverly Hills offices.
* Automate the delivery of XML feeds to meet various partner requirements/API s.
* Program and edit the mobile video channels on PC and Mac based systems (Avid Xpress Pro, Adobe Premiere, and Final Cut).
* Ability to create basic art assets with Adobe Photoshop.
* Programming of the various mobile delivery systems (handsets, D2C sites, WAP, SMS, Java/Brew applications, etc ).
* Work closely with management on content delivery and product creation.
* Reviewing and writing of functional requirement documents.
* Portfolio of work that shows experience in aforementioned skills
* Knowledge of XML, Java, and Brew is desirable.
* Knowledge of related programs including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Macromedia Dreamweaver.
* Ability to manage several projects.
* Adapts quickly and accurately under direction of others
* Ability to work autonomously towards agreed upon goals
* Self-motivated, creative, and driven to learn new skills that apply to refining the role.
To submit your resume email us at email@example.com
Fox Interactive Media respects, values and welcomes diversity in our workforce, as well as in the FIM community. Our policy is to comply with all applicable laws and to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to non-job-related factors such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or gender identity. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, and social and recreational programs.
We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and/or employees with known physical and/or mental limitations, unless undue hardship would result, consistent with applicable laws.
listing jobs IGN Entertainment Beverly Hills California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.