Wireless Data Monitoring Consultant
· Be part of a new and exciting organization targeted at testing data subscriptions (ring tones, games, etc.) for a Wireless company
· Innovate the way that Content is provided to wireless customers
· Experience cutting edge technology (handsets, products, services)
· Execute audit scripts using a variety of handsets to verify that content providers are not violating rules established by code of conduct
· Create audit results documentation including provider detail, screenshots, and recommendations for improvement
· Promptly inform lead of any issues that arise or if sensitive issues are found during execution
· Demonstrate a drive and commitment to complete audits within acceptable timeframe
· Provide input for script enhancements & code of conduct enhancements
· Individual needs to be skilled in the use of a PC, Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Excel, Word, Power Point)
· Individual needs to be skilled in use of a cell phone
· Individual should not be intimated by using new technologies
· Work effectively with other team members to accomplish shared goals
· Individual should be detail oriented ensure deliverables are of the highest quality
· Able to communicate issues / recommendations clearly both verbally and through documentation
· Must have either a bachelors or associates degree.
· Any wireless industry experience will be a huge plus.
About Staffing Technologies, LLC:
Staffing Technologies provides creative and custom staffing solutions for either contract, contract-to-hire or fulltime opportunities. We were noted as one of fastest growing private companies in America on Inc. Magazine’s Top 500 List.
Top information technology consultants choose to work with Staffing Technologies for several reasons. Our extremely comprehensive and competitive benefits package is one of them. We believe that by providing our employees with such excellent benefits, we can ensure that our clients are provided with stable and secure professionals.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k)
Pay Rate: $14.00 – $14.00
Emp. Type: Contract
Duration: +2 Years
Travel: No Travel
Location: Atlanta, GA – Peachtree Street
Overtime Pay: None
Job Number: 107618
Date Posted: 6/13/2006
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements, to:
Staffing Technologies, LLC
11625 Rainwater Dr.
Alpharetta, GA 30004
listing jobs Staffing Technologies Atlanta Georgia USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.