InnoPath: Sr Client Product Manager, Sunnyvale, CA
InnoPath, the market leader in Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, enables wireless carriers and device manufacturers to accelerate data revenues, reduce support cost, and strengthen subscriber loyalty. InnoPath’s integrated iMDM Solution Suites offer the most trusted and market tested MDM solutions today and are built upon standards based technologies for rapid, high quality delivery of data services. Tens of million of active subscribers are experiencing the value of InnoPath MDM solutions through leading global carriers and device manufacturers.
Job Title: Senior Client Product Manager
InnoPath needs an experienced senior product manager to drive continued development and success of its iMDM Device Suite. This software runs on a wide variety of mobile devices (handsets), managing mobile software and applications. With feature-phone sales soon to reach 1 billion units per year, this is an opportunity to put your mark on hundreds of millions of devices.
The position works closely with InnoPath’s existing customers and prospects in the United States, Asia, Europe, with our development team to understand and define customer requirements, and the entire company to effectively communicate requirements and product plans. This product manager will investigate and develop new features, and then ensure these features are implemented.
• Manage InnoPath’s iMDM Device Suite, which runs on millions of mobile devices worldwide.
• Work with advanced wireless technologies to bring the next generation of wireless services to market.
• Interact closely with our customers in Asia, Europe, US, and our development team to understand customer requirements and to communicate those requirements effectively to the rest of the organization.
• Develop and investigate new features for products, writing MRD’s and PRD’s, and then ensuring these features are implemented into new products through co-ordination with the engineering team.
• Be accountable for successful release of assigned product components and applications, marketing materials (including solutions collateral).
• Understand and document customer, market and competitive requirements for assigned product components and applications.
• Manage product lifecycle from concept through release until retirement of assigned products and features/applications.
• Work with management to determine goals, time frame, funding, allotment of resources and procedures for accomplishing objectives.
• Team up with the Sales and R&D teams to identify and analyze new opportunities
• Some international travel is required
• 5+ years experience in Product Management, including 3+ year product managing mobile phone software or similar embedded technologies (operating systems, file systems, device drivers) is absolutely required.
• Strong understanding of Wireless Telecommunications industry and products
• Outward-facing product experience (customer interaction) and inward-facing (engineering). Must have taken at least one product from conception through delivery.
• Team player with solid people skills, and able to multi-task several key projects with changing priorities
• Experience working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing technical project environment
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical degree. MBA preferred.
Please send resume to email@example.com indicating Job Title and Job Number “R06-16MW“.
Visit www.innopath.com for company information
listing jobs Innopath 94089 Sunnyvale California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.