Juice Wireless: BREW Developers, Los Angeles, CA
Location: Los Angeles, no relocation provided
Company Description: Juice Wireless is a rapidly growing and market leading developer of innovative, useful consumer mobile phone data services. Looking beyond ringtones and games, Juice Wireless is focused on developing a new class of applications which enable real people to use their mobile phones in unprecedented and powerful new ways. http://www.juicewireless.com
Job description: BREW developer will be involved in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) of new products. BREW developer will be involved in coding web client and server side code in conjunction with mobile devices. Developer will interpret requirements specifications and produce functional code on test environment as well as integrated client sites. BREW Developer MUST meet a timely schedule and resolve coding functionality independently. Senior developer will conduct unit tests to verify work independently and also provide quality assurance feedback on system level verification/validation.
* 1 years or more experience with successful product launches
* Significant experience working with BREW
* Bachelors of science in computer science/engineering
* Knowledge of MIDP1, MIDP2, and 3GP technologies
* Ability to debug and handle several change requests
* Develop code and meet a timely schedule according to project plan
* Always thinking of quality assurance
Nice to haves:
* Masters in computer science/engineering
* Developed applications with an internet interface
* Knowledge of streaming audio and video
* Experienced knowledge in J2ME -Significant experience with change request updates
* Ability to demonstrate previous web/mobile code
Candidate must be seeking a career opportunity to be part of a great success story and must have a passion and commitment equal to the scope of the opportunity.
To apply, send resume and introduction letter, indicating position of interest, to:
listing jobs Juice Wireless Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.