TEKsystems: Java J2EE Programmer, Salt Lake City, UT
Public company based in the United States that produces innovative prepaid transaction processing and information management systems. These systems facilitate the electronic distribution of prepaid wireless and other services from service providers such as wireless carriers or mobile operators, and their distributors, to retail points of sale. The company is well capitalized and has a strong management team.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Software Engineer I as we grow our team. If you?re looking for a tremendous career opportunity with a fast-growing company in a fun, entrepreneurial atmosphere, with a competitive salary and benefits package, this position could be for you.
The position is a full-time, entry level, salaried position. You will be working with a team of engineers in our Sandy office to develop new operations streamlining software using C/C++ and J2EE. Current U.S. work permit is required.
Education & Experience:
* Candidate will be a Senior nearing completion of a BS or recent graduate in Computer Science.
* Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
* An understanding of current technologies, industry trends, and how these technologies and trends are pertinent to product development and system development and integration strategies.
* A basic understanding of system development strategies and techniques.
* An understanding of software development practices, including product design, code design, engineering techniques, etc.
* Ability to work closely and cooperatively with other engineers, developers, and others.
* Ability to problem solve through creative and analytical thinking.
* Knowledge of C, C++, Java or similar languages is a must.
* Knowledge of database development is a must.
Required Skills for Java/J2EE Programmer:
* PROBLEM SOLVER
* EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Join TEKsystems© and get your career on the fast track. As the nation’s premier technology execution company, we are passionate about deploying high-caliber IT and communications expertise. To satisfy our constant need for expertise, we actively seek talented technical professionals with all levels of information technology and communications skills. TEKsystems knows that every professional has different needs, so we’ll work together to determine a suitable benefits package. We offer options to our technical professionals that could include: a health plan, 401k, provisions for vacation and holiday pay, and technical and professional training. With a foundation as the nation’s largest IT staffing firm, we’ve become a billion-dollar services company by blending superior client service with an unrivaled ability to source and manage talent to precise specifications, resulting in successful technology executions. EOE M/F/D/V
TEKsystems – Salt Lake City, UT
5295 South 300 West
Murray, UT 84107
(866) 260-4678 x5504
FAX: (801) 267-5591
listing jobs TEKsystems Salt Lake City Utah USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.