Senior Product Manager, Telephia Audience Measurement
Location: CA-San Francisco
This job involves development and management of new products being developed for mobile content companies and wireless providers. The role requires a self-motivated, analytical, creative individual with strong problem-solving and data analysis skills. Also critical is an ability to function in an uncertain, rapidly changing, entrepreneurial environment.
You will be working in the Product Management organization at Telephia, reporting to Director of Product Management for Mobile Content Measurement.
– Help define and launch new mobile content measurement products. Develop syndicated products from existing and/or new platforms.
– Own products throughout the entire product lifecycle. Work with operations and measurement science to build the right infrastructure to support new products.
– Maintain product roadmaps and prioritize projects based on client and account management input.
– Assist Account Management and PR to drive sales, win key accounts, or gain mindshare in the marketplace.
– Manage cross-functional teams to launch new products and enhancements on time
– Clearly understand competitive landscape and identify emerging threats and opportunities
– Prepare business cases, product requirement documents and other documentation to drive new projects.
– Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years experience (experience in Consulting, New Products/Business Development, or experience with using and/or delivering quantitative/qualitative research products is a plus)
– Survey research experience with proficiency in SPSS.
– Excellent analytical thinking and decision-making; ability to analyze and extract most important information from complex data
– Excruciating attention to detail
– Highly driven with a hands-on approach to getting work done
– Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while managing changing deadlines and priorities
– Highly effective written and verbal communication skills with a collaborative work style and past experience working with database development.
– Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
– Strong Excel, other analytic tools such as OLAP reporting tools a plus
– Wireless industry experience or Mobile Content experience is preferred but not a requirement
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, including position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Telephia 94111 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.