Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to utilize your technical skills. Work for one, if not the best, telecommunications companies in the industry on a six month contract to help the company with systems analyzation. This job pays apprx. $45/hr and is located in Bothell, WA.
The job description is listed below.
* 2+ years experience testing a web-based ecommerce application
* 2+ years experience using a defect tracking system
* 2+ years experience using SQL query tools such as Toad
* Demonstrated experience using automated testing tools
* Proficiency with Mantis bug tracking system
* Knowledge of Axys Customer Care Tool a plus
* Familiar with Automation tools – QTP is a plus!
* Familiarity with Unix
* Basic knowledge of XML
* Be detail-oriented as well as able to understand the big picture of a project
* Be self- motivated
* Able to work both independently and in a team environment
* Able to work extended hours when needed to help meet project deadlines
* Able to work non-standard hours (evenings and weekends)
* Review functional design
* Prepare and execute test plans
* Execute automated tests
* Create and review test cases, conditions and/or scenarios
* Create and load test data
* Support all web site deployments
* Work with development team to drive all defects and design changes from discovery or inception to deployment.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to Angela Saporito at Act-1 Technical, located in San Francisco, CA:
listing jobs ACT•1 Bothell Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.