DK Recruiters: Websphere Enterprise Architect
Websphere Enterprise Architect
Live anywhere in USA / 75% travel
JOB CODE: BYB003704
The Software Group supports our customers worldwide who rely on our mainframes, mid-range processors, personal computers and global networks to conduct electronic commerce, collaboration and content hosting. The Group enables e-commerce solutions and intelligent agent messaging by supplying the software that supports data storage and retrieval, data mining, digital libraries, and mobile & wireless communications.
Join our consulting organization as an Enterprise Architect for WebSphere, Business Integration and WebServices to perform technical lead role at client engagements for the development of on-Demand e-Business/e-Commerce and infrastructure solutions.
In addition, you will develop technical solutions, tactical & strategic plans, system definition and feasible architectures. You must be able to act independently and lead a team. Show an understanding of all elements required to architect, design, build, test, operate and maintain complex systems utilizing WebSphere solutions. Experience in industry desirable. Must be able to communicate technical solutions to executive management, customer and the company. This position is customer facing; expect to travel at least 75%.
Major Field of Study:
* WebSphere Application Server
* Architecting Integration Solutions
* RAD or WID; Leadership; SOA
* At least 2 os: Wintel, Unix, z/OS platform; Web Services; Messaging; J2EE; WebSphere Security; WebSphere Performance.
* 8+ years of experience building and deploying middleware.
* Full development lifecycle experience — from architecture through test and deployment.
* Cross platform skills required.
* 8 Years SW development, 3 years Java and J2EE development,
* 5 years OO design and programming.
* Must have proven engagement leadership, excellent communication skills, mentoring and minimum 3 years of onsite customer facing experience.
Candidate Must Have:
* WebSphere Application Server; Architecting Integration Solutions; RAD or WID
* SOA; At least 2 os: Wintel, Unix, z/OS platform; Web Services; Messaging; J2EE; WebSphere Security; WebSphere Performance
* 8+ years of experience building and deploying middleware
* Full development lifecycle experience – from architecture through test and deployment
* Cross platform skills required
* 8 Years SW development, 3 years Java and J2EE development, 5 years OO design and programming
* Must have proven engagement leadership, excellent communication skills, mentoring and minimum 3 years of onsite customer facing experience
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating JOB CODE (above) and salary requirements to:
listing jobs DK Recruiters USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.