mH2o: Senior Level Product Manager Producer for Wireless and Online Entertainment Applications, New York, NY
Immediate requirement for Senior Level Product Manager/Producer for Wireless and Online Entertainment Applications!
Our company has created some of the top selling wireless games and entertainment titles available in the U.S., and has also built out significant on-line properties. We offer you an exciting mix of eclectic relaxed office culture and cutting edge concepts and technologies to work with, as well as front seat at one of the most innovative and cool mobile publishers.
We need a self-motivated, driven product leader to fill the dual role of producer and product manager for many of our key products. You would be responsible for management and decision making in all stages of developing and releasing next generation applications (concept design, graphics, coding, testing, and distribution and sales/marketing), as well as in improving existing products (adding features to meet user demand or improve user retention, ensuring that quality remains high and new handsets are supported).
Overall, you should be at the top of your game and ready to take these products on at an expert level:
– Constantly monitor dynamic content so our images/audio remain relevant to our customers
– Follow technology so our applications are on the latest devices and use them to the max
– Be a sensitive communication genius – language, visuals, audio
– Always thinking of ways to increase subscriber retention and have users spread our applications
– Leave no handset unturned, cry when sales drop by 1% on one version on one phone!
You will also have opportunities to realize revolutionary new concepts to market.
Some general requirements:
– Top professional using all top management/office tools, communicate like Shakespeare, clearly and effectively with all levels of the organization and all external customers/partners
– Bachelor/Master Preferred educational background or excellent work experience relating to both business decisions and creative work
– Excel at managing time and tasks
– 100% on top of managing product release timelines and internal work schedules
– Experience with product lifecycle and have lived through the fire of seeing a product into production and distribution
– Excessive attention to detail
Applications should have 4-5 years of experience in product management field and ready to devote your life to Mobile and Entertainment applications.
Join our team in this life changing position!
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs mH20 10010 New York New York USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.