PRODUCT MANAGER MOBILE PHONE TECHNOLOGY
Requisition #223406LKW – Contact: LK
We are working with a well-funded, young company in the Boston, MA area fill a newly created position of Senior Product Manager on their Carrier team. This company is building unique products used by wireless customers.
As a core member of the client company’s Product Team, the Senior Product Manager is responsible for the complete business and product integration with mobile operators. The selected individual will work closely with carrier partners to identify customization requirements and introduce new features that our client provides.
• Product Management/Definition: Reviews carrier requirements to define the carrier integration roadmap and contributes to the mobile search platform roadmap. Responsible for the development of the carrier integration product specifications.
• Tracking and Reporting: Upon launch, monitors carrier specific product usage to observe trends and make data driven decisions. Works with carriers to define unique reporting requirements as part of the product specification process.
• Project/Roadmap Management: Responsible for the maintenance of the carrier integration product roadmap. Leads and holds roadmap meetings with the cross-functional team and the partner teams to roll out new products and service integrations throughout the product lifecycle. Prepares and presents quarterly product roadmap updates to carrier partners and helps them to plan for new feature deployment.
• Marketing: Provides support for product marketing efforts to increase search product usage among carrier subscribers. This includes working with marketing to prepare a marketing plan, preparing product documentation, reviewing marketing collateral, identifying marketing outlets, and monitoring the ROI on the marketing investment with the marketing team.
• The ideal candidate has a proven track record of managing complex mobile carrier products
• Mobile and international industry experience required: 12+ months of experience with 3G technology related to product launches and carrier network integration. GSM technologies and working with mobile operators in the Far East and Europe also required.
• BA/BS degree and 5-10 years of product management experience preferred, MBA desirable.
Celebrating our 27th Anniversary, New Dimensions in Technology, Inc. (NDT) is a permanent technical placement company specializing in Technical and Tech-Business professionals. Our clients, many of whom have partnered with NDT for over a generation, range from early stage start-ups to Global 2000 companies.
NDT is committed to servicing companies who value and welcome a diverse workforce. NDT is certified by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts State Office of Minority and Women Business Assistance, SOMWBA, as a Women Business Enterprise, WBE, and certified nationally by the Women’s Business Enterprise Council, WBENC. NDT is an EOE.
Resumes should be e-mailed as a Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only e-mailed resumes will be reviewed. Those candidates with backgrounds best fitting the position will be contacted.
If your qualifications match the above specifications, please send your résumé immediately to:
Reference: Requisition #223406LKW
Résumés must be sent as a Microsoft Word document attached to an email. No other format will be accepted.
listing jobs New Dimensions in Technology Boston Massachusetts USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.