ACT•1: Java Developers, Redmond, WA
Great Opportunity working with the Nation’s Largest Wireless Company!!!!
Looking for TALENTED and DEDICATED Java Developers…..
* Strong communication skills
* Troubleshooting and Diagnostic ability
* Strong JSP programming experience
* Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
* Strong CSS Skills – heavy focus on application flexibility and ease of maintenance
* Detail oriented
* Creative – able to come up with creative solutions to potential roadblocks
* Strong working knowledge of CVS
* Working knowledge of creating and editing images for optimal use on the web (Photoshop, Digital Image Suite, etc.)
* HTML coding for accessibility
* Knowledge of the ATG Dynamo platform and its use of beans, servlets, droplets and form Handlers
* Seeking a talented individual to join our consumer web site team.
* Excellent communicator – can explain technical concepts to business customers.
* The individual likes to work in a fast paced environment, and likes to be around other smart, motivated people.
* The individual is expected to be a self starter and a good team player, while also being prepared to take direction from team leaders and Information Architects.
* Develop, troubleshoot, debug and implement web code for the B2C web site in response to business requirements.
* Work with Information Architects, business customers and other projects team members to execute technical design and web development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Application design, resolving production issues if they arise.
This position is located in Redmond, WA. The position is a contract position lasting for at least 6 months and the pay rate is $40-49/HR, depending on your experience. Thanks for your time regarding this.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to Linda Warren at Act-1 Technical:
listing jobs ACT•1 Redmond Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.