AirPlay will be the first service to combine the cell phone with live, televised sports, game shows and entertainment programming in massive real-time contests for prizes. It is an early stage, wireless game company founded in 2005 by senior management and engineers from Interactive Network, NBC, AOL, TIVO, and EA.
Airplay is looking for Software QA Engineers to work with the testing team and the development team to investigate report and track defects, write test documentation, and contribute to the overall development process. Your duties will focus on creating test plans, setting up test environments, developing manual and/or automated tests, executing and maintaining test suites, and the analysis of the results.
• Design, document, and execute test plans and scripts for multiple new game and application titles under development.
• Execute manual and/or automated test suites.
• Develop and execute test cases, submit detailed bug reports, perform regression testing and bug verification
• Develop test programs and scripts to generate and simulate network traffic for load, performance, scalability, and white box testing.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3+ years of enterprise testing experience.
• Proven record of delivering high quality products.
• Ability to meet deadlines and schedules.
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic startup environment.
• Must be a great team player and enjoy working in a fast pace environment.
• Experience in planning, designing, and performing functional and system level testing.
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Perl or other scripting language is a plus.
• Understanding of J2ME and BREW technologies is a plus.
• Experience with handsets and handheld devices is a plus.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits, stock options, and a great health and dental plan. We are located in the SOMA area of San Francisco.
To apply, please send your resume, indicating your position of interest and salary requirements to:
Additional Information about AirPlay Jobs:
Principals only. Please do not contact AirPlay about other services, products, or commercial interests. If you don’t see a specific opening of interest, but would like to submit your resume for future consideration, send us an email at email@example.com.
listing jobs AirPlay 94103 San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.