alwaysBEthere: Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (aka Biz Dev)
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial individual (or two) who seeks a challenge. This extraordinary person will be part of a tight-knit Corporate Development team. This is a great position mid-career business development managers who want to get rewarded for their exceptional capabilities and work with coolest technology and software companies to build real-time mobile solutions.
Business Development responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Taking existing relationships with technology companies and vending through their companies.
• Using knowledge of service and product line-up to find new opportunities for sales.
• Working closely with Corporate Development Managers to discover new technology and sales companies that could benefit from service/product matching with aBt.
• All activities involved in presenting to, training and supporting the sales forces of partners in their selling activities.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
• Minimum of three years experience in business development. Vendor or partner relationship management is a plus.
• Computer skills that allow you to quickly put together presentations, training material, worksheets and populate databases. Email and internet saviness is also expected.
• Top-level presentation skills.
The base salary for this position will be negotiated based upon experience and will include additional discretionary bonuses. Employee benefits at alwaysBEthere rank within the top 90% of all US corporations.
alwaysBEthere (aBt) identifies, plans, and executes real-time mobile/wireless solutions for enterprise. As real-time mobile solutions “producer,” aBt architects and implements solutions by coordinating relationships and activities with and among more than 300 partners with expertise or product in one or many of the solutions components needed for these solutions.
aBt is growing quickly and several of the positions that are open will require more than one person be hired.
Founders have over a decade’s experience each as Internet entrepreneurs and several decades experience leading high-tech situations from emerging growth through IPO’s and public company mergers and acquisitions. Through aBt, they have cultivated an environment where independent thinking and shrewd problem solving are richly rewarded.
If it sounds like aBt might be the place to invest your passionate approach to career, contribution, and development, respond with your “hire me” packet to : aBt-team@alwaysBEthere.com.
For more insight on this specific position, go to:
We’re looking forward to exploring the possibilities.
listing jobs alwaysBEthere USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.