Cincinnati Bell: Director Wireless Supply Chain Management, Cincinnati, OH
Director – Wireless Supply Chain Management
This position reports to the Director, Wireless Product Management, and is responsible for managing all aspects of forward and reverse logistics including vendor management, handset/device portfolio, accessory portfolio and the CBW SIM Card portfolio. The position also requires responsibility for implementing product procedures to manage the entire supply chain process. Leads business planning initiatives for product testing and approvals and deliverables, as noted, for launch and support.
Manage 3+ direct reports each with defined support responsibilities for product and forward/reverse logistics as well as purchasing. Responsible for total business financial impact of inventory management of $70 million dollars annually.
· Establish and maintain daily process for complex supply chains including: All handset/device procurement, supply planning, warranty process and repairs. 40%
· Maintain proper vendor management practices to ensure best in class pricing. Manage end-to-end handset test plan and results. 25%
· Apply supply chain best practices to ensure CBW provides world-class logistical services. Recruit, develop, maintain and manage direct to deliver logistical metrics. 20%
· Manage daily product strategy to include back-up vendors and competitive intelligence up to and including 3PL partners and direct relationships.
· Manage daily RIM Relationship. 15%
· Four years of College resulting in a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Experience / Background
· 3 to 5 years
Previous Job Experience
· 10+ years wireless industry experience.
· 3-5 years Procurement/Supply chain discipline in positions of increasing responsibility.
· 5 years of people management and demonstrated ability to organize and motivate a team.
· 5+ years of sales and sales operational experience for consumer and/or enterprise customers.
Special Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
· Inventory management
· Manufacturer Process
· Order and fulfillment
· Handset Testing and Certification
· Supervises other management employee(s)
Budget / Financial
· Annual Sales Revenue: $3 Million in Accessory Revenue
· Annual Capital Budget: $40 Million in handset purchases
· Other – Annual Physical Inventory: Inventory Holdings Budget – $85 Million
· Demonstrate superior team skills that lead and support other team members in our mission to operate a highly professional distribution operation.
· Thoroughly understand all aspects of the store POS, Inventory
· Management, and General Ledger systems. Including sales order, returns, and exchanges transactions.
· Thoroughly understand cash management reports, inventory reports, and other applications as they may be developed.
· Demonstrate superior understanding of the wireless industry and future trends.
To apply, please send MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, place of birth or marital status.
listing jobs Cincinnati Bell 45202 Cincinnati Ohio USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.