Cincinnati Bell, Senior Wireless Marketing Manager, Cincinnati, OH
Senior Wireless Marketing Manager
This position is responsible for all direct customer contact initiatives across online and offline mediums. This individual will set creative direction, manage the overall process and execute the strategies that will deliver the corporate revenue and acquisition plan. The Senior Marketing Manager will manage the overall communication life cycle of the wireless customer base and coordinate activities across all product lines to provide measured and consistent communication.
· 30% – Interface with Product team to determine integrated marketing needs/plans, for Consumer Wireless.
· 30% – Lead creative direction and implement the direct marketing plan.
· 20% – Manage Marketing Budget, ensure Wireless managers are aligned with expense budget and forecasts.
· 20% – Interface with Product team manage long-term strategic planning.
· Four years of College resulting in a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Experience / Background
· 5 plus years of Direct Marketing experience in a consumer products segment. Wireless industry experience preferred. Sales or Product Management background a plus.
Previous Job Experience
· Direct Marketing/Advertising experience
· Sales experience
· Product management experience
· Leads Work Teams for employees doing similar work
To apply, please send MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, place of birth or marital status.
listing jobs Cincinnati Bell 45202 Cincinnati Ohio USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.