InfoNXX: Product Manager, Bethlehem, PA
Looking for that next step in your career? Look no more!!
InfoNXX is hiring a Product Manager for our North American Headquarters in Bethlehem, PA. This position is with the Voice Services Team within INFONXX’s North America Division. The team is tasked with the design, development, and deployment of voice-enabled solutions including Speech Recognition, Speaker Verification, Text-to-Speech, and Voice Persona. This position will research, define, and implement business requirements, features, and functionality for voice enabled products and services while working with developers, architects, VUI Specialists, Persona Specialists, and 3rd party vendors to bring products to realization. It will also verify products have been developed to meet specifications by facilitating acceptance testing. Using industry information and research, the Product Manager will create concept designs and business plans pertaining to the viability of the voice enabled product while working with Sales and Account Management to ensure superior customer satisfaction as it relates to the voice-enabled products and services.
This position has the following responsibilities:
· Defines business requirements, features, and functionality for voice enabled products and services while working with developers, architects, VUI Specialists, Persona Specialists, and 3rd party vendors to bring products to realization.
· Creates concept designs and business plans pertaining to the viability of each product. Verifies products have been developed to meet specifications by facilitating acceptance testing.
· Interfaces with customers to discuss and deliver product roadmaps
· Researches and explores other voice enabled ideas, products, and verticals .
· Performs other duties as required.
Like what you see so far? If you meet the following requirements, please apply today!
· 5 years of experience in product management role for real-time embedded voice enabled applications.
· General understanding of speech technologies, particularly in the customer self-service environment is desirable.
· Advanced ability to facilitate products from concept through realization, including the development of business cases.
· Broad knowledge of telecommunications industry.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience involving the evaluation of key functional capabilities across speech vendors.
· Detail oriented, exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills, strong analytical ability, solid capability to communicate complex ideas, problems, and solutions.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Exceptional public speaking skills and ability to effectively present information and respond to questions for groups of customers, managers, and colleagues.
· Bachelors Degree in business and/or computer science preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit our PA careers website at https://www.infonxx.com/careers/careerlist.asp?id=1
listing jobs INFONXX 18017 Bethlehem Pennsylvania USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.