InfoNXX: VUI Specialist, Bethlehem, PA
Looking for that next step in your career? Look no more!
InfoNXX is hiring a VUI Specialist for our North American Headquarters in Bethlehem, PA. This position is with the Voice Services Team within INFONXX’s North America Division. The team is tasked with the design, development, and deployment of voice-enabled solutions including Speech Recognition, Speaker Verification, Text-to-Speech, and Voice Persona. This position will research, design, create, and publish Voice User Interfaces, Diagrams, and Dialogs for voice-enabled products and services while working with developers, architects, product managers, Persona Specialists, and 3rd party vendors to bring products to realization. It will also verify products have been developed to meet specifications by facilitating acceptance testing. Using industry best practices, the VUI Specialist will continually work to improve the voice user interfaces by creating and implementing comprehensive and thorough usability tests.
This position has the following responsibilities:
· Designs Voice User Interfaces and Dialogs for voice enabled products and services through the use of Diagrams while working with developers, architects, product managers, persona specialists, 3rd party vendors to bring products to realization
· Creates and implements comprehensive and thorough usability test plans pertaining to the viability of each product and refines dialogs and scripts based upon testing and live customer feedback.
· Verifies products have been developed to meet specifications by facilitating acceptance testing.
· Researches and explores other voice enabled ideas, products, and verticals.
· Manages daily statistical reports relating to automated directory assistance and other voice enabled products and services while analyzing trends and working with vendors and business intelligence groups to design and implement comprehensive statistical packages.
· Performs other duties as required.
Like what you see so far? If you meet the following requirements, please apply today!
· Detail oriented, exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills, strong analytical ability, solid capability to communicate complex ideas, problems, and solutions, moderate public speaking skills.
· Experience using graphic design and flowchart tools such as Microsoft Visio desired.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· General knowledge of Spanish language a plus.
· 3-5 years of experience in voice user interface role for real-time embedded applications.
· Broad understanding of speech technologies and VUI design, development, and testing, particularly in the customer self-service environment is desirable.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience involving the evaluation of key functional capabilities across speech vendors.
· Usability study development using Woz.
· Development of complex speech application call flows and design specifications.
· Natural language design and use of directed dialogue design techniques that result in exceptional CSAT results and above average automation rates.
· Written design specifications for speech engines following standard practices for error recovery and universal help.
· Strong understanding of various speech engine capabilities and tuning concepts; implementation experience with speech solutions like Nuance.
· Knowledge of tools such as V-developer for Nuance
· Hands on experience producing functional and/or technical design deliverables defined by formal, structured methodology.
· Bachelors Degree in business and/or computer science preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit our PA careers website at https://www.infonxx.com/careers/careerlist.asp?id=1
listing jobs INFONXX 18017 Bethlehem Pennsylvania USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.