Looking for that next step in your career? Look no more!
InfoNXX is hiring a VXML Developer for our North American Headquarters in Bethlehem, PA. This position is with the Voice Services Team within InfoNXX’s North America Division. The team is tasked with the design, development, and deployment of voice-enabled solutions including Speech Recognition, Speaker Verification, Text-to-Speech, and Voice Persona. This position will design, architect, code, and build speech enabled products and services. Using VXML and other technologies, the Developer will work with Product Managers, VUI Specialists, and Persona Specialists to deliver new voice enabled products and services to specifications, while continuously researching and exploring other alternatives and technologies that can be adopted in the voice enabled suite of services.
This position has the following responsibilities:
· Develops software within desired specifications and timeframes .
· Works with Architects, Product Managers, VUI Specialists, and Persona Specialists to define voice enabled product requirements using VXML and other related technologies while identifying advantages and potential issues with proposed requirements.
· Creates and executes comprehensive test plans to fully ensure quality level programs and code
· Researches and explores other voice enabled alternatives and technologies.
· Performs other duties as required.
Like what you see so far? If you meet the following requirements, please apply today!
· 3-5 years of experience in VXML developer role for real-time embedded voice enabled applications.
· Advanced knowledge of VXML and other languages including C#, Java, as well as SQL and SIP.
· Strong coding and testing skills.
· Advanced understanding of speech technologies, particularly in the customer self-service environment.
· Broad knowledge of telecommunications industry desirable.
· Detail oriented, exceptional written communication skills, strong analytical ability, solid capability to communicate complex ideas, problems, and solutions.
· Solid ability to understand computational linguistics and phonetics.
To apply for this position, please visit our PA careers website at https://www.infonxx.com/careers/careerlist.asp?id=1
listing jobs INFONXX 18017 Bethlehem Pennsylvania USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.