Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
Adobe is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers with whitebox testing experience for our San Francisco and San Jose locations. We are especially looking for whitebox testers with ANY of the following additional skills:
• C++ or Java (coding, not just testing environments)
• HTML, XML
• Mobile applications
• Work with software developers on the design and specification of features.
• Communicate with customers and translate requirements into specifications, bugs, and software solutions.
• Develop and execute thorough test plans in a timely and efficient manner for all areas of the product.
• Write easy-to-understand test case steps and expected result descriptions.
• Implement performance tests unit tests
• Critically think about how consumers will interact with the software being tested and turn those thoughts into finding bugs, listing action items, and opening avenues of discussion.
• Continually research new web technologies and incorporate that new knowledge into your ongoing QA process.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Four-year college degree (preferably in Computer Science) or equivalent.
• Minimum of two years’ software QA experience.
• Experience creating automated test scripts
• Genuine enjoyment of software QA work.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Desire to be part of a highly productive, fast-paced team.
• Organized and detail-oriented personality.
• Experience testing shrink-wrapped software for the Macintosh or Windows platforms.
Adobe believes personal fulfillment and company success go hand in hand, sustaining one another. In fact, our dynamic, rewarding working environment is well known – including seven consecutive years on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” and other, similar accolades. By hiring the very best and brightest, Adobe continues to be a simply better place to work – creating a dynamic environment today and providing incentives for future achievement.
How to Apply
To apply, please email Tracy Schmidt, Global Talent Scout, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which position you are applying for, and include your resume.
Headquarters: San Jose, CA
IPO Date: 1986
Offices: 26 offices worldwide
Fiscal 2003 revenue: $1.29 billion
Fiscal 2004 revenue: $1.67 billion
YTD 2005 revenue: $1.45 billion
Adobe Ranked Best High-Tech Employer (FORTUNE magazine, 2004)
listing jobs Adobe San Francisco California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.