Mobile Game Tester
Do you have what it takes to be a Chocoholic?
We are looking for an A+ talent to join our Quality Assurance team at Digital Chocolate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Finding and reporting bugs for wireless software applications and games
* Following a test plan for wireless software applications across multiple handsets
* Testing applications and games against published carrier standards
* Finding and reporting bugs in backend tools that power Digital Chocolate’s mobile applications
* Working closely with the other members of the QA team in order to streamline testing process
* Working closely with members of the Studio and Operations teams to complete assigned projects
* Reports to QA Project Lead.
This is a temporary position for 3-6 months, with potential for conversion to full-time status.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
* The ideal candidate will have a passion for zero defect software and thoroughly enjoy juggling multiple challenges in a dynamic and exciting environment.
* Familiarity with J2ME and BREW wireless applications is desirable and previous testing experience with entertainment software strongly preferred.
* The candidate must be detail-oriented, dedicated, efficient, and be able to communicate issues effectively to the
QA Project Lead and Development.
* Projects will involve testing on multiple devices and carriers, and require maintaining bug reports and testing procedures for hundreds of simultaneous SKUs.
* The position is fast-paced and candidates must be able to manage their time efficiently.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, and the words “Mobile Game Tester” in the title of your message. Paste your resume in the message field of your email. NO ATTACHMENTS WILL BE OPENED.
listing jobs Digital Chocolate 94402 San Mateo California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.