Glu Mobile: QA Tester J2ME, San Mateo, CA
Glu Mobile is a leading developer and global publisher of mobile entertainment. Glu publishes original titles and entertainment based on major brands including Atari, Cartoon Network, FOX Sports, Nickelodeon, PopCap Games and Twentieth Century Fox. The company has more than 100 entertainment applications including games, ringtones, screens and applications available via 90 carriers worldwide. Glu also offers a complete mobile gaming sourcing, management and delivery solution, ProvisionX. Based in San Mateo, California with offices in London and Singapore, Glu is funded by top venture firms NEA, BA Venture Partners, Granite Global Ventures, Sienna Ventures and Globespan Capital Partners, as well as by Time Warner Investments. Consumers can find fresh entertainment created exclusively for their mobile phones wherever they see the ‘g’ character logo or at www.glu.com.
Life at the cutting edge of wireless technology is an exciting but demanding place to be. Our company is always on the look out for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. We reward talent, creativity and ability to get the job done. If you are interested in mobile technology and want to be part of a team that makes the future of wireless technology happen, we’re for you.
QA Tester – J2ME
The QA Tester will be responsible for executing test cases against Glu Mobile’s products and for reporting and verifying defects found.
Products under testing include applications and games. The QA Tester will be an integral part of producing high quality products.
• Execute test cases against products delivered on a variety of mobile handsets
• Troubleshoot, report, and follow up on all defects found
• Testing will be manual and repetitive
• Work with other QA Testers and QA Engineers, Engineering, and Production team closely.
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to work overtime as necessary on evenings and weekends
• Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable
• Must pay attention to detail and be able to follow test cases and carrier standard checklists. Ability to document results of testing in a detailed and organized manner.
• Ability to multitask in a fast, dynamic environment and maintain a professional attitude with team members
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and various bug tracking databases for tracking test cases and defects
• Must be skilled at game play. Experience testing on BREW and/ or J2ME platforms is ideal. Previous testing/QA experience is a plus.
• Familiarity of wireless phone technology and mobile devices a plus.
• Bachelor degree desired
To apply for this position, please include in the job title in the subject of your email, a cover letter and your minimum salary requirements to email@example.com. Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to each applicant. We will contact you if there is a match. No phone calls, please. Principals only.
listing jobs Glu Mobile 94404 San Mateo California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.