Wireless Help Desk Analyst
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is dedicated to and passionate about providing the best skilled technical professionals for each of our client s interim and long-term project solutions. We do this by first selecting the highest quality candidates, then continuing to support and build our consultants skills throughout each phase of their careers.
We require a Wireless / Mobile Help Desk Analyst for our Semiconductor client’s project. Scope of work and required skills:
• 5+ years experience in help desk or desktop support role troubleshooting PC or mobile/wireless problems.
• Extensive experience being a liason to wireless carriers and their internal customer support teams
• Strong degree of customer service supporting internal customers
• Knowledge of Blackberry or other PDA wireless devices is a huge plus.
• Awards and certifications are a plus.
• Strong teaming, technical, communication and customer service skills required.
Standard Professional hours 8 AM – 5 PM Monday thru Friday
Business Casual Dress Code
Other Required Skills:
• Experience dealing with external (Verizon, Sprint, Cingular etc.) wireless helpdesk for internal customers.
About Business Control Systems, Inc.:
Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) provides experienced IT professionals to design, implement, and manage your interim and extended technical projects. Specializing in technical staffing, project management, support services and more, BCS offers “just-in-time” solutions for projects.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(k)
Start Date: 7-31-06
Emp. Type: Contract
Duration: 3 month minimum
Travel: No Travel
# of Openings: 1
Location: Dallas / Plano, TX
Overtime Pay: Straight Time
Job Number: D/P-186585-TX
Date Posted: 6/20/2006
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
(972) 241-8392 ph
listing jobs Business Control Systems Plano Texas USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.