Glu Mobile: A/P Specialist, San Mateo, CA
Glu Mobile is a leading developer and global publisher of mobile entertainment. Glu publishes original titles and entertainment based on major brands including Atari, Cartoon Network, FOX Sports, Nickelodeon, PopCap Games and Twentieth Century Fox. The company has more than 100 entertainment applications including games, ringtones, screens and applications available via 90 carriers worldwide. Glu also offers a complete mobile gaming sourcing, management and delivery solution, ProvisionX. Based in San Mateo, California with offices in London and Singapore, Glu is funded by top venture firms NEA, BA Venture Partners, Granite Global Ventures, Sienna Ventures and Globespan Capital Partners, as well as by Time Warner Investments. Consumers can find fresh entertainment created exclusively for their mobile phones wherever they see the ‘g’ character logo or at www.glu.com.
Life at the cutting edge of wireless technology is an exciting but demanding place to be. Our company is always on the look out for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. We reward talent, creativity and ability to get the job done. If you are interested in mobile technology and want to be part of a team that makes the future of wireless technology happen, we’re for you.
• Enter expense reports
• Review highly detailed expense reports to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
• Responsible for monthly accruals of outstanding A/P invoices
• Obtain proper manager approvals for invoices
• Code all invoices and expense reports to proper general ledger account
• Prepare weekly check runs and ACH disbursement report for manager’s review
• Create and maintain vendor in compliance with IRS guidelines for payments
• Prepare and submit annual IRS Form 1099s
• Maintain current status on all A/P accounts
• Assist in month end close of Accounts Payable functions such as running reports and review for accuracy
• Administrative duties such as, filing, copying, mailing payments
• Maintain good working relationship with vendors
• Assist with company audit
• Other duties as assigned
• At least two years of Accounts Payable experience is required
• Excellent communication skills are required
• Ability to interface with employees of all levels within the firm is required
• Ability to manage multitask effectively
• Experience with Oracle 11i Accounts Payable is required
• AA in Accounting, BS is preferred, but not required
To apply for this position, please include in the job title in the subject of your email, a cover letter and your minimum salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to each applicant. We will contact you if there is a match. No phone calls, please. Principals only.
listing jobs Glu Mobile 94404 San Mateo California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.