Glu Mobile is a leading developer and global publisher of mobile entertainment. Glu publishes original titles and entertainment based on major brands including Atari, Cartoon Network, FOX Sports, Nickelodeon, PopCap Games and Twentieth Century Fox. The company has more than 100 entertainment applications including games, ringtones, screens and applications available via 90 carriers worldwide. Glu also offers a complete mobile gaming sourcing, management and delivery solution, ProvisionX. Based in San Mateo, California with offices in London and Singapore, Glu is funded by top venture firms NEA, BA Venture Partners, Granite Global Ventures, Sienna Ventures and Globespan Capital Partners, as well as by Time Warner Investments. Consumers can find fresh entertainment created exclusively for their mobile phones wherever they see the ‘g’ character logo or at www.glu.com.
Life at the cutting edge of wireless technology is an exciting but demanding place to be. Our company is always on the look out for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. We reward talent, creativity and ability to get the job done. If you are interested in mobile technology and want to be part of a team that makes the future of wireless technology happen, we’re for you.
Payroll and Equity Edge Accountant
The Payroll and Stock Accountant is responsible for preparing and transmitting payroll for the Americas operations and for entering and maintaining stock option information in Equity Edge.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the successful candidate is an individual contributor whose areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare, process, transmit and receive payroll using ADP for Americas
• Provide payroll entries to third party payroll provider for Hong Kong employees and expatriates.
• File employee information and ADP reports.
• Create monthly journal entries for uploading into Oracle.
• Assist with month end closing and year-end W2 and 1099 preparation.
• Communicate with employees on payroll issues.
• Run bi-weekly payroll reports for human resources and finance reconciliation.
• Assist with annual audit performed by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
• Assist with reconciliations of various quarterly reports.
• Entry and maintenance in Equity Edge to include: New hire setup and grant processing, termination and cancellation processing and exercise processing.
• Maintain proper stock option files for employees and interface with external law firm to ensure agreement between the company and law firm stock ledgers.
• Quarterly and annual report generation to include: Quarterly cheap stock calculations and journal entry preparation and year end reporting for audited financials including footnote disclosures.
• Preparation and distribution of stock plan communication material.
• General Ledger – Other general ledger account reconciliations and support preparation and review.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• BS in accounting or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of two years payroll experience using ADP software.
• Experience with ADP for payroll and Equity Edge for stock administration.
• Must have the ability to multi task.
• Must possess excellent customer service, follow up and organizational skills.
To apply for this position, please include in the job title in the subject of your email, a cover letter and your minimum salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to each applicant. We will contact you if there is a match. No phone calls, please. Principals only.
listing jobs Glu Mobile 94404 San Mateo California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.