Glu Mobile: Receptionist, San Mateo, CA
Glu Mobile is a leading developer and global publisher of mobile entertainment. Glu publishes original titles and entertainment based on major brands including Atari, Cartoon Network, FOX Sports, Nickelodeon, PopCap Games and Twentieth Century Fox. The company has more than 100 entertainment applications including games, ringtones, screens and applications available via 90 carriers worldwide. Glu also offers a complete mobile gaming sourcing, management and delivery solution, ProvisionX. Based in San Mateo, California with offices in London and Singapore, Glu is funded by top venture firms NEA, BA Venture Partners, Granite Global Ventures, Sienna Ventures and Globespan Capital Partners, as well as by Time Warner Investments. Consumers can find fresh entertainment created exclusively for their mobile phones wherever they see the ‘g’ character logo or at www.glu.com.
Life at the cutting edge of wireless technology is an exciting but demanding place to be. Our company is always on the look out for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team. We reward talent, creativity and ability to get the job done. If you are interested in mobile technology and want to be part of a team that makes the future of wireless technology happen, we’re for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, honest professional who works comfortably with minimal supervision and demonstrates good judgment, a mature attitude, teamwork, and professionalism under pressure. Good attendance and attention to detail is critical.
• Answer and direct incoming company phone calls.
• Log all customer service calls
• Greet/Sign-In clients and visitors using electronic visitor badging system.
• Heavy administrative and clerical duties.
• Log incoming packages and prepare outgoing packages for shipment.
• Update and distribute employee lists.
• Maintain safe and clean reception area.
• Coordinate lunch orders and meetings.
• Call cabs and delivery services as needed.
• Provide customer service support as needed.
• Facilitate building/office related issues by placing online service requests.
• 1+ year professional receptionist experience or corporate setting experience
• Must be proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, internet searches and scanning documents.
• Previous electronic visitor tracking log experience a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
• Resourcefulness and strong service orientation required.
• Ability to juggle multiple, changing priorities and work well under pressure.
This position is a full-time regular position, with required business hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
To apply for this position, please include in the job title in the subject of your email, a cover letter and your minimum salary requirements to email@example.com. Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to each applicant. We will contact you if there is a match. No phone calls, please. Principals only.
listing jobs Glu Mobile 94404 San Mateo California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.