IN-FUSIO Group Mobile Scope Division: Product Manager, Bordeaux, France
IN-FUSIO Group is one of the industry leaders, providing value added services for the major actors in the wireless market. Servicing our international client base from offices in 5 countries, we create and publish video games for mobile phones under the brand IN-FUSIO. Our games are sold to over 300 operators and portals worldwide and our portfolio includes strong licenses such as Halo, Age of Empire, Neopets and Asterix.
Our MOBILESCOPE division provides carriers, handset manufacturers or brand owners around the world with mobile solutions to increase revenue per user. This includes mobile content delivery technology coupled with a variety of value added services including CRM. We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team to help us push the boundaries of this rapidly developing market.
PRODUCT MANAGER – WIRELESS VALUE ADDED SERVICES
You will build and develop our product range of technologies and services for the wireless entertainment industry in order to provide customised, turn-key solution to our clients worldwide (US, Europe and Asia).
Principle duties and responsibilities
• Based on your expert knowledge in the mobile industry and based on needs identified by both internal and external clients, you build and develop innovative, high revenue-generating products
• You are responsible for elaborating the product road map, business model and business plan for the products you will manage
• Working closely with developers and project managers, you provide the necessary requirements in order to ensure that the products developed are in compliance with customer needs
• You will provide our sales team with the technical support and training they need as well as producing the relevant tools and documentation.
• You are aware of market technical trends and innovations as well as competitors and provide reports on the evolution of the various industry standards
Education, experience and skills required
• A graduate in marketing or in engineering with marketing experience, you have an excellent understanding of mobile technologies.
• You have between 5-8 years experience as a product manager in software or telecommunication industries, with a minimum 3 years exp. in wireless services or client-server technologies.
• You are open-minded, participative in your working methods and have significant experience in adapting a product offering to different cultures and international markets
• You combine excellent communication and negotiation skills with a good sense of organisation, and have the ability both to work autonomously and within a team.
• You speak and write fluent English level.
If you are a flexible, proactive individual and you are eager to contribute to the further growth of this highly international company (English is the working language), then please send us your CV.
We feel it is very important to help develop the skills of all our employees. Thus, in order to help you along your career path, we do our best to maximize the possibility of internal promotion.
Send your applications, under the reference S 0506 PM / to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the In-Fusio Group (IN-FUSIO Publishing and MobileScope division) job offers can be found online at http://www.in-fusio.com
listing jobs IN-FUSIO Bordeaux France
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.