IN-FUSIO Group is one of the industry leaders, providing value added services for the major actors in the wireless market. Servicing our international client base from offices in 5 countries, we create and publish video games for mobile phones under the brand IN-FUSIO. Our games are sold to over 300 operators and portals worldwide and our portfolio includes strong licenses such as Halo, Age of Empire, Neopets and Asterix.
Our MOBILESCOPE division provides carriers, handset manufacturers or brand owners around the world with mobile solutions to increase revenue per user. This includes mobile content delivery technology coupled with a variety of value added services including CRM. We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team to help us push the boundaries of this rapidly developing market.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – Southern Europe (Spain or Italy)
As a key member of the MobileScope division of IN-FUSIO Group and based in one of the major cities of Spain or Italy, you will be responsible for the Southern European business development of our various value added solutions for mobile operators.
Principle duties and responsibilities
• You will be responsible for the initiation and management of sales relationships with the major mobile operators in Southern Europe
• Accountable in terms of revenue, you will identify key decision makers from bottom to top level to sell a service that doubles the revenue per player.
• You will visit existing clients regularly, and promote and sell the products to potential clients adapting the offer to their needs based on the different blocks that make up our service offering (technological and services based)
• All commercial matters will be within your capabilities, i.e. making proposals, negotiating and revising supply group contracts, acting as the principal interface between clients, the clients Marketing Department, Legal Department and Accounts Departments, Handset team.
• Working closely with the Product Marketing Managers and Technical Account Managers on all matters including the technical response to tenders, technical presentations, compilation of technical documentation and technical support to clients
Education, experience and skills required
• You already have significant experience in the mobile field and you will have a distinct advantage if you have established contacts with both Spanish and Italian mobile operators.
• You have 3-5 years experience in the area of Sales and Business Development
• You have a good understanding of new technologies and CRM
• You speak fluent English and Spanish or Italian.
• You are charismatic and have excellent communication and negotiation skills
• You must be committed and highly motivated by the challenge of the job as well as successful at managing change and growth.
• You will be based in either Spain or Italy depending on your current location
• This position will require frequent travel
If you are a flexible, proactive individual and you are eager to contribute to the further growth of this highly international company (English is the working language), then please send us your CV.
We feel it is very important to help develop the skills of all our employees. Thus, in order to help you along your career path, we do our best to maximize the possibility of internal promotion.
Send your applications, under the reference S 0506 RSM SE / to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the In-Fusio Group (IN-FUSIO Publishing and MobileScope division) job offers can be found online at http://www.in-fusio.com
listing jobs IN-FUSIO Spain
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.