IN-FUSIO Group is one of the industry leaders, providing value added services for the major actors in the wireless market. Servicing our international client base from offices in 5 countries, we create and publish video games for mobile phones under the brand IN-FUSIO. Our games are sold to over 300 operators and portals worldwide and our portfolio includes strong licenses such as Halo, Age of Empire, Neopets and Asterix.
Our MOBILESCOPE division provides carriers, handset manufacturers or brand owners around the world with mobile solutions to increase revenue per user. This includes mobile content delivery technology coupled with a variety of value added services including CRM. We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team to help us push the boundaries of this rapidly developing market.
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
As a key member of the MobileScope division of IN-FUSIO Group and based in Bordeaux, France, you will be responsible for the technical pre sales & post sales deployments of our various value added solutions for mobile operators.
Principle duties and responsibilities
• Working in collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager, you will have the responsibility of pre-sales assistance (demos, presentations, RFP’s) as well as post-sales project management : planning, coordinating, setting up and guaranteeing the smooth deployment of our services (e.g. SMS-C/Customer care/Data access/Billing links)
• As the main interface with the technical teams of our client, you take care of all customisations in coordination with the Regional Sales Manager and act as the coordinator between the IN-FUSIO development, marketing, game development, test & validation and operations teams
• You will guarantee the optimal functioning of all products/services launched
• You will establish and maintain demonstrations for all solutions proposed (onsite, exhibition), and have thus the ability to train colleagues or external contacts
• Based on your client orientated approach you will contribute to the enhancement of the quality of the services/products delivered and provide the marketing team with relevant advice on improvements and ideas
• As an experienced professional, you will work pro-actively to share and transfer your expertise and skills to any members of the company who require your support
Education, experience and skills required
• You are extremely comfortable dealing with technical issues (ideally a qualified Software Engineer or equivalent)
• You have 5-7 years experience in technical / telecommunications project management (knowledge of mobile operators would be a real plus)
• You have a sound basis in the area of sales and client relationships, and have excellent listening, presentation and negotiation skills
• You speak fluent English and French. Additional languages such as German, Spanish & Italian are an advantage
• You are committed, organised and rigorous in your work and take real pleasure in your job
• You must be successful at managing change and at ease in a fast moving-environment
• You are extremely competent in the usage of the MS Office suite (Powerpoint, Project, Excel , Word)
• This position will involve regular travel, mainly within Europe (once or twice a month, on average)
If you are flexible, dynamic and eager to be a member of a very international team (English is the working language) and if you are motivated to contribute to the further growth of this innovative company then please send us your CV.
We feel it is very important to help develop the skills of all our employees. Thus, in order to help you along your career path, we do our best to maximize the possibility of internal promotion.
Send your applications, under the reference MS 0606 TAM / IF, to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the In-Fusio Group (IN-FUSIO Publishing and MobileScope division) job offers can be found online at http://www.in-fusio.com
listing jobs IN-FUSIO Bordeaux France
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.