Product Marketing Manager
• Drive the development and execution of product marketing activities and programs for NetMotion Mobility—the industry-leading mobile VPN. Assist with marketing strategy and planning.
• Lead the development and execution of general and vertical-specific, tactical marketing plans to meet strategic and revenue goals.
• Develop subject matter expertise in assigned vertical markets and serve as an informational resource for inside sales and territory sales managers.
• Hands-on development of marketing and sales tools including case studies (video, online, and print), product brochures, newsletters, whitepapers, online and print advertising, presentations, press releases, ROI analyses, and trade show and seminar materials.
• Assist in the development and execution of launch plans and materials for new software releases.
• Responsible for the development and tracking of key metrics by which the performance of marketing programs are measured and evaluated.
• Minimum of five years experience marketing technology solutions to enterprise customers.
• Working knowledge of enterprise wireless data technologies and business landscape required.
• Expert knowledge of wireless data and significant experience a major plus.
• Experience managing and executing all aspects of classical marketing mix. Specific experience should include development of competitive differentiation, messaging, marketing collateral, sales presentations, press releases, advertising, trade show materials.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills required.
• Experience marketing enterprise security or field force automation solutions to Fortune 1000 customers a plus.
• Ability to identify and execute creative and successful, unconventional marketing strategies and tactics a plus.
• Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to drive projects to completion on aggressive timelines.
• Must have the ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of products, technologies, and market segments.
• BA/BS required, MBA preferred.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
NetMotion Wireless does not provide relocation or work sponsorship.
listing jobs NetMotion Wireless 98103 Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.