Software Test Engineer
As a NetMotion Wireless test engineer you will use your technical, analytical, and teamwork skills to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction for mobile access software products. You will work directly with innovative wireless networking technologies and have an impact on the direction of a strategic and highly visible product by:
• Creating and maintaining effective software test plans.
• Designing, documenting, and following hands-on test cases.
• Writing automated tests and testing tools.
• Working effectively with the test team, developers, support, and technical writers.
• Testing client-server applications running over wired and wireless networks on Windows platforms.
• Advocating for product quality, elevating issues when appropriate.
• Three years software testing experience on a client/server or networking-related product.
• Strong foundation in general networking concepts and protocols.
• Excellent working knowledge of Windows 2003 and 2000 servers, and Windows XP and 2000 clients, including installation and configuration.
• Scripting and programming knowledge preferred (Perl, C++).
• Configuration and troubleshooting experience with VPNs, firewalls, NATs, routers, gateways, and networking services preferred.
• Experience working with Windows Mobile/Smartphone devices a plus.
• Self-motivated and a team player.
• Strong analytical ability and excellent organizational skills.
• BS in Computer Science or related field preferred, or commensurate experience.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
NetMotion Wireless does not provide relocation or work sponsorship.
listing jobs NetMotion Wireless 98103 Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.