Web Site Developer
The web site developer is responsible for managing the technical aspects of NetMotion Wireless’ external website and portions of the intranet. This position reports to the Director of Program Management and is based out of the company’s headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
• Working with the marketing team, analyze NetMotion Wireless’ current web site and recommend & implement changes and improvements to make it more prospect- and customer-friendly, and a powerful tool in the company’s arsenal.
• Design and develop components for various web projects on Microsoft IIS platforms.
• Design and write scripts to process data collected from web forms, including transferring data to and from databases.
• User Interface design and testing.
• Publish marketing and technical content in collaboration with Marketing and Technical Support.
• Work with web designers as needed to support marketing campaigns.
• Coordinate release of NetMotion Mobility software for download via the web.
• HTML application interfaces for web sites using ASP.
• Query the SQL database in response to ad hoc requests for information, troubleshooting, campaign reports, etc.
• Experience in maintaining and developing complex websites.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work both cooperatively and independently.
• Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent experience.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
NetMotion Wireless does not provide relocation or work sponsorship.
listing jobs NetMotion Wireless 98103 Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.