CMOS RF and Analog Design Engineer
A wirelesss semiconductor company developing innovative Ultra Wideband wireless chipsets. The mission is to simplify networking by removing cables, allowing effortless connections between PCs, consumer electronics, PC peripherals and mobile devices. We want to change the way consumers use electronic devices to connect to the world. Founded by industry pioneers in Ultra wideband technology. The company’s 200+ patent/application portfolio speaks to the experience of our team and our deep understanding of radio frequency technology. The executive team is comprised of leaders from some of the most respected companies in the technology world including IBM, Intel, Cirrus Logic, AMD, Mobilian, and Standard Micro Systems to name just a few. Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms, we have assembled a team that will deliver the first complete, fully functional 480Mbps solution to market by mid-2006.
Seeking an innovative, creative senior CMOS RF IC Design Engineer. Viable candidates fot this job should have a minimum of five (5) years of previous related experience in RF/analog IC design engineering for products and applications in wireless communications. Technical Responsibilities:
• Work in the development of UWB and 802.11 design solutions
• Design key RF building blocks including LNA, mixer, voltage-controlled oscillator, amplifiers, systhesizer, PA, filters, PLLetc.
• Oversee layout of the above building blocks
• Evaluate and characterize designs in the lab
• Collaborate with Systems Architects to define IC specificationss
• Fluency with fundamental concepts involved in CMOS and BiCMOS Analog/RF citcuit design
• Knowledge if Cadence tools
• Design experience in high speed, low power circuits
• System level modeling experience is a plus
• MSEE required, PhDEE preferred
To apply, please send your resume including salary requirements and position of interest to:
listing jobs Veriseo Austin Texas USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.