Veriseo: Senior Software Applications Engineer, Austin, TX
Sr. Software Applications Engineer
A wirelesss semiconductor company developing innovative Ultra Wideband wireless chipsets. The mission is to simplify networking by removing cables, allowing effortless connections between PCs, consumer electronics, PC peripherals and mobile devices. We want to change the way consumers use electronic devices to connect to the world. Founded by industry pioneers in Ultra wideband technology. The company’s 200+ patent/application portfolio speaks to the experience of our team and our deep understanding of radio frequency technology. The executive team is comprised of leaders from some of the most respected companies in the technology world including IBM, Intel, Cirrus Logic, AMD, Mobilian, and Standard Micro Systems to name just a few. Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms, we have assembled a team that will deliver the first complete, fully functional 480Mbps solution to market by mid-2006.
Seeking innovative, creative Senior Applications Engineer with 7 plus years in the following areas:
• Linux, Windows CE and embedded OS experience
• Development of software for USB client devices
• Knowledge of USB protocol and USB stacks
• Developement of software for mutiple embedded consumer electronics devices
• Knowledge of device protocols for applications such as Mass Storage, PTP, and MTP
• Familiar with SDIO and CF+ interfaces
• Windows 2000/XP drivers
• Experience with direct customer contact
• Development experience with wireless devices
• Basic knowledge of embedded silicon and consumer electronic hardware
• BSCS plus 7 years experience.
To apply, please send your resume including salary requirements and position of interest to:
listing jobs Veriseo Austin Texas USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.