Gravity: Gracenote Mobile Sales Manager, Emeryville, CA
Gracenote Mobile Sales Manager
Position ID: MP 1099
Gracenote is looking for a full-time, senior-level account executive to represent its product offerings and business development initiatives within the global cellular phone market. We seek candidates who are passionate about our industry, who posses a strong inner drive and are eager to grow with our company. In this highly visible role, you will report to the Director of Mobile Products, and work closely with the Executive VP of Sales and Marketing, and the sales and marketing team to directly impact Gracenote’s growth and influence in the cellular phone arena.
1) Discover and develop new business opportunities that will generate revenue inside a 6~12 month window.
2) Cooperatively develop and implement sales strategy for key accounts globally through daily contact with sales teams.
3) Coordinate and communicate Mobile Sales Strategy for 2nd tier accounts with global sales account teams.
4) Develop, grow, and maintain the company’s mobile sales pipeline and work with sales teams to manage accounts against the plan.
5) Manage 3rd party channel partner relationships that support selling efforts (sell to, sell with, sell through).
6) Deliver and gather channel intelligence directly and via sales force.
• Successful candidate must have a minimum of 7-10 years sales experience of increasing responsibility in cellular phone space (either with a carrier or handset manufacturer) and possess strong existing industry relationships.
• Minimum of 3 years total business development, Alliance management, and channel management experience in mobile.
• Proven track record of selling into this market and previous work with system integrators a must.
• Ability to build/manage a sales pipeline and demonstrated experience with account development and channel sales.
• Adept at driving and managing project plans on solution sales development with customers and channel partners.
• Risk taker and self-starter.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to influence management.
• Strong negotiation, problem-solving skills, business model, and business case development.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
• Excellent organization skill: ability to define goals, plan, and manage to completion.
• Adept at working closely with in/out-of-house council to effectively negotiate and bring to closure complex legal contracts.
• Must be willing to travel ~30-40%.
• Ideal candidate must have an unbridled passion for, and understanding of, up-to-the-minute trends driving the digital media consumer experience.
• BS / BA in Marketing, Economics, or related discipline
This opening is in the Gracenote corporate offices in Emeryville, California, not far from the east end of the Oakland/San Francisco Bay Bridge.
Before applying for this position, please ensure you meet ALL the required skills and experience listed, and send your resume, indicating position ID (see above) as a Word attachment (not inline) to: email@example.com.
listing jobs Gravity Emeryville California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.