Cingular Wireless: Entry Level Data Customer Service, Bothell, WA
Entry Level Data Customer Service – Start July / August
If you want to move fast, it’s essential that your career is a good fit. How will you know? Let us help.
At Cingular, we’ve developed a culture that rewards results-oriented professionals—individuals who have the vision to see the road ahead, and the ambition to plot its course. Ready to map out a new future? Cingular fits you best.
The Customer Service Representative position with Cingular Wireless has the following responsibilities:
• Provide best-in-class customer service and advanced product support to Cingular Wireless data customers.
• Present customers with wireless data options related to email, web browsing and other data services based upon their needs.
• Accept transfers from internal Cingular departments related to complex wireless data service issues.
• Assist customers with installation and configuration of Cingular software for use with Cingular data devices such as pc card modems, smart devices, RIM Blackberry handhelds and personal digital assistants utilizing Palm and Pocket PC operating systems.
• Product support includes but is not limited to Cingular provided equipment, standard hardware operating systems, Cingular provided applications, the Cingular data network (GPRS/EDGE/UMTS), application gateways and customer application servers.
• Troubleshoot and escalate undocumented wireless data issues for research and resolution.
• Work flexible hours which may include weekends, evenings or holidays. Complete special projects as assigned.
Extensive training provided. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Self motivated and team oriented. Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly changing environment and evolving technologies. Strong fundamental understanding of PC operating system required. Knowledge of PDA and mobile device operating systems OR call center experience is a distinct plus. Candidates with only call center experience must have an interest in wireless technology and possess excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• A High school diploma or equivalent
• At least 18 years of age
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
• 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment
• 6 months+ customer service experience in any environment
• The ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment
• Call center and or Wireless experience preferred
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays (all hours of call center operation)
To apply, please click here.
Cingular Wireless is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, and we’re committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. Cingular Wireless will consider requests for testing accommodations from individuals covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Documentation of the need for the accommodation may be required.
listing jobs Cingular Wireless Bothell Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.