Compete: Wireless Practice Director, Boston, MA
Wireless Practice Director
Compete, Inc. is recruiting outstanding individuals to join its Boston-based Wireless practice. The Wireless practice at Compete is revolutionizing the way that the wireless industry uses the Internet as a marketing, distribution, customer relationship and consumer research channel. Individuals will be responsible for leveraging Compete’s proprietary data set of consumer behavior and survey capabilities to develop and deploy new data-driven intelligence services that will create immediate value for the wireless industry. Compete is a fun but very fast paced and intense work environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Oversee client relationships, including primary responsibility for upselling and renewing existing clients;
• Spearhead new client growth in collaboration with client development team;
• Be an analytical thought-leader, drawing upon Compete’s predictive analytic capabilities and data;
• Lead new product and service development initiatives in collaboration with analytics and development teams;
• Recruit, train and manage vertical-specific client services team to support client delivery capabilities;
• Develop and publish intellectual capital leveraging Compete data to brand Compete and communicate overall capabilities to the market.
• Creatively combine observed consumer behavior data with survey capabilities to resolve near and long term consumer demand uncertainties;
• Conceive, lead and perform new analysis of consumer marketing issues and business practices using large datasets of online behavior and survey responses;
• Manage and grow strategic account relationships with wireless carriers, MVNOs and handset manufacturers;
• Initiate business development department in communicating Compete’s value proposition to prospective clients;
• Develop and publish articles leveraging Compete analysis.
• Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Business or Economics, MBA preferred;
• 5 + years of professional experience in the Internet, consulting, consumer marketing or wireless industries;
• Experience making consulting-oriented presentations to executive-level audiences;
• Experience performing market research and analysis using large data sets;
• Strong analytical writing skills and attention to detail;
• Demonstrated track record of developing and managing long-term client relationships;
• Outstanding personal references required.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to Adam Guy: email@example.com.
listing jobs Compete 02116 Boston Massachusetts USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.