Verisign: Business Systems Analyst III, Mountain View, CA
Business Systems Analyst III
• Design, acquire, develop and deploy applications in support of general human resource requirements including recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance management, payroll learning and development and reporting functions. This includes the design and support of interfaces between Oracle applications and other systems.
• Analyze, understand, and capture the business requirements of Human Resource processes including general human resources, recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance management, payroll, reporting, learning and development.
• Conduct analysis of business processes and requirements and identify technology enabled improvements
• Translate business requirements into functional specifications and communicate with on and off shore development team
• Assist in development and delivery of user training plan for the deployment of the system
• Evaluate and analyze requirements for version upgrades and code patches, develop project plan for approval and implement approved plan
• Participates and leads periodic user group planning meetings
• Ongoing support and maintenance of Human resources systems including but not limited to Oracle HR, Oracle self service HR and various other internal and external systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science
• Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience with supporting HR applications, preferably in a high tech environment.
Oracle 11i HR experience, preferably iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench, Self Service, Oracle Time and Labor
• Full Project life cycle knowledge
• SQL experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization
• Responsive to customer needs and highly motivated to improve the skills and capabilities of his/her organization A team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers
• Excellent project management skills; primarily resource prioritization, risk assessment, and contingency planning
To apply, please email your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest, and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Verisign 94043 Mountain View California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.