Business intelligence (discoverer 10G, Hyperion Intelligence (Brio), Hyperion EssBase etc)
• 7+ years hands-on experience with implementing and supporting Oracle eBusiness Suite implementations preferably in a high tech environment.
• Strong functional/business knowledge in one or more areas of Finance, HR, Sales, Operations and Customer Service.
• Strong background in building executive dashboards, analytical reporting and multi-dimensional cube based reporting, and specifically in the Finance area
• Excellent project management skills; primarily resource prioritization, risk assessment, and contingency planning
• Ability to effectively plan initiatives, generate task lists, and set priorities for the project team.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Highly responsive to customer needs.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization. A team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or MIS
• Open to about 20% domestic business travel.
Candidate must have at least one of the qualifications below:
• Experience with Oracle 11i GL, FA, CM modules
• Experience with Oracle CRM modules in the Oracle 11i eBusiness suite like Sales Online, Marketing will be an added plus
• Experience with a variety of Business Intelligence tools like Discoverer 10G, Hyperion Intelligence (Brio), Hyperion EssBase and Hyperion Analyzer
• Strong in-depth knowledge of the Oracle Supply Chain & Financials suite including Oracle Quoting & Configurator, Order Management, Inventory/BOM, Accounts Receivables
To apply, please email your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Verisign Mountain View California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.