2it Recruitment Consulting: Mobile Content Manager, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile Content Manager – Dubai
Join the newest telecommunications carrier in Dubai. Presently in start up mode and aggressively working towards a launch of their mobile network in late 2006. The company has an authorized, issued and paid up capital of USD 1.4 billion.
Being accountable for revenues generated from Content, you will develop new content partnerships and manage content providers.
• Monitor, evaluate and manage existing partners
• Ensure content delivery as per stipulated
• Screen and identify potential partners
• Generate content reports and presentations on time
• Co-ordination with Segment managers to identify relevant content and co-ordination with Product Managers for optimal content delivery
• Competition analysis
• Benchmark with other content procurement and delivery mechanisms worldwide
Principal Accountabilities / Key Result Areas:
• Generation of revenues from content, form new partnerships to access content and ensure optimal content delivery.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competencies:
• Minimum of 3 years in the mobile content industry
• Relationships within Middle East content originators for content acquisition
• Understanding of the telecommunications sector
• MBA in marketing
ALL interested parties please apply with full confidence your resume, references, current (if possible, past) and expected salary to the Attention the Search Director Attn: Matthew Meszaros on email email@example.com . MUST INCLUDE job position in the subject line.
Or please call Matthew Meszaros on +612 8262 4901
listing jobs 2it Recruitment Consulting Dubai United Arab Emirates
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.