Automation Engineer – Infrastructure – Sr Engineer
Job Code: veri-00007132
Job Description – External:
Successful candidate will perform analysis, design, and develop both GUI and script based automation for an enterprise class configuration and server management application (BladeLogic). The candidate will be responsible for the entire life cycle of automation projects including implementation and support.
In addition the candidate must be able to successfully execute the following:
• Engage customer and solicit requirements for automation.
• Determine project timelines and plan.
• Formalize requirements following internal documentation standards.
• Define automation objectives, strategies, and standards.
• Monitor and enhance implemented technologies as required to maintain requirements.
• Document all automation tasks.
• Shows system wide / cross-functional leadership
• Guides/contributes to direction of multiple projects
• Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems
• Improve upon strategic processes
Experience – External:
• Degree and 10+ years of relevant experience.
• Strong knowledge of Linux, AIX, and Solaris Operating Systems
• Strong knowledge of Shell programming/scripting
• Perl experience
• Other languages a plus
• Bladelogic, CenterRun, or similar configuration management experience a plus
• Strong documentation / writing skills
To apply, please email your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest / job code (above), and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Verisign Dulles Virginia USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.