Senior Solutions Engineer – North America
The Senior Solutions Engineer will help drive new sales opportunities from a technical standpoint and cultivate a healthy mobile commerce ecosystem within the Qpass, Amdocs Digital Commerce Division, current customer base. This individual will have experience within the wireless carrier market within North America.
The Senior Solutions Engineer will:
• Interact with product and technical management at Qpass’ customers to evangelize the Qpass products and services and drive usage and follow-on solution sales.
• Lead the technical strategy for and development of customer proposals and RF(x) responses for new and existing customers.
• Provide technical account leadership within the existing North American customers and work directly with the account teams to ensure solutions meet the customers’ business and technical needs.
• Become an expert on the Qpass product portfolio, services and processes.
• Have deep expertise on the customer implementations for which the SE is responsible. The SE is the primary point of contact internally for this expertise.
• Work in conjunction with Product Marketing to develop durable tools for use by the sales team including but not limited to documentation, ROI calculation tools, PowerPoint presentations and product demonstrations.
• Provide account technical leadership and communication within other Qpass departments including: Product Management, Professional Services, Technical Support, Engineering etc.
• Cultivate deep knowledge of the Wireless Industry, understanding the trends and activities affecting this industry.
• Have a deep understanding of the technical environment of the market in which the business operates. This includes the technologies in use by the market segment.
• Oversees the technical architecture of a set of customers. The SE should ensure that all changes/implementations for a customer adhere to an architectural direction that will increase sales and provide superior customer satisfaction.
• Individual is recognized by the customer as someone that is empowered to solve their problems.
• Provides clear input to the Product team about customer needs and business problems and how those might be considered for the product.
• 3-5+ years overall pre-sales experience, customer facing product management or consulting experience.
• Ability to maintain a focus on solving customer’s business problems.
• Experience with adoption of data services technologies in the North American market, including SMS, MMS, WAP, Wi-Fi, JAVA, BREW etc. a must.
• Working knowledge of web services technologies and cross system integration techniques and standards.
• Deep understanding of how the network operator’s BSS and IT systems are architected and how they interact with the network.
• Quick learner that can apply new concepts to new situations.
• Be able to quickly apply broad understanding and market patterns to specific customers.
• Experience in an emerging organization that sells products/services into new markets a plus.
• Highly effective communicator. Written and verbal communication and presentation skills are superior.
• Technical understanding of the marketplace and underlying customer processes.
• Passionate about success and winning. High degree of credibility, expertise, confidence and integrity.
• Willingness to travel 50% or more.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Computer Science or similar discipline preferred.
To apply, please click here.
listing jobs Qpass 98121 Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.