Cube Management: Marketing Manager, Portland, OR
Portland, OR USA
We are looking for a Marketing Director looking for an outstanding leadership opportunity with exceptional career growth potential.
Our client is helping their customers bring advanced technologies to market by proving world-class test and measurement solutions. Become part of a worldwide marketing team where you can contribute to enabling global customers and helping us serve the dynamic market of Digital RF.
This senior marketing manager role requires working as part of a worldwide field marketing team and interfacing with product line and region based marketing groups in Asia, Japan, Europe and America. The successful candidate will be expected to understand current and emerging customer technologies in the areas of RF, Wireless and Mobile technologies along with related design challenges and measurements requirements. This knowledge will be applied to setting go-to-market strategies and objectives, establishing market positioning while leading the execution across a global marketing team.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic professional, with the following qualifications:
• Relating product capabilities to addressing customer specific needs while featuring key differentiators against competitive alternatives.
• Representing products and the company in industry events, customer forums and industry publications.
• Working closely with the worldwide team and the RF product line to develop messages that address customer’s challenges/problems.
• Develop and execute effective go-to-market launch plans that ensure the successful introduction of new products.
• Collaborating closely with region marketing teams and the sales channel to understand the challenges faced in the selling process, and develop tools to improve the efficiency of sales calls.
• Lead key marketing initiatives.
• The candidate must be able to effectively communicate within a highly matrix, worldwide organization.
• This person should be a self-starter, creative and technical thinker with the ability to communicate critical success factors and deliver effective marketing and business results.
• Up to 25% domestic and international travel may be required.
• B.A./B.S. technical degree, or equivalent educational certificate and 5 to 10 years of relevant experience. MBA is a plus.
• Previous technical marketing experience required.
• Experience with electronic test equipment or sales experience of technology products is highly desirable.
• This position provides a wide variety of marketing activities working with people throughout the world, and therefore, multi-task project management capabilities and excellent communication skills are required.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of the Company’s pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check. The employer is an equal opportunity employer. For confidential consideration, submit your resume, salary history, & any additional relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference #MW06037 on the subject line.
listing jobs Cube Management Portland Oregon USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.