Ember: Field Application Engineer, Boston, MA
Field Application Engineer
Ember is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to aid Ember’s customers through the development cycle for their wireless products. This individual will work with a team of bright and energetic engineers on the latest technology in embedded mesh networking for low data rate wireless applications. This job will provide the opportunity to work with large and small customers in various regions of the US as well as specific applications at our headquarters in Boston, MA. Within Ember this is will be a role that will be highly visible and have direct impact on the success of this growing startup.
• Work directly with customers to educate and collaborate on ZigBee applications encompassing low data rate wireless mesh networks.
• Support Manufacturers’ Representatives in all aspects of the sales cycle
• Act as a design consultant on embedded RF hardware, firmware and software
• Advocate to the factory regarding future product enhancements
• Sales presentations to potential customers
• Help develop and debug customer applications
• BS or MS in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field
• Experience writing embedded C-code
• Familiarity with 8- and 16- bit micro controllers
• Board Layout and RF experience is a plus
• Experience with embedded networks a plus
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to travel
To apply, please send MS Word resume, indicating position AND location of interest along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
listing jobs Ember 02210 Boston Massachusetts USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.