Wireless Vertical Sales Account Manager
The Wireless Vertical Sales Account Manager is responsible for creating, developing, and expanding upon opportunities within defined territory of accounts. The candidate will have experience in the Wireless market with a concentration in test and test automation being desirable. The candidate must demonstrate a history of successfully selling software solutions related to wireless technology markets.
• Must have experience selling wireless software into mobile divisions and/or carriers.
• Experience in the Wireless & Mobile Industry specifically selling to Wireless Operators, Handset Manufacturers, and Wireless Chipset Manufacturers is required
• Strong understanding of test solutions used by Wireless Operators, Handset Manufacturers, and Wireless Chipset Manufacturers is highly advantageous.
• Demonstrable understanding of Test and Test Automation methodologies used by Wireless Operators, Handset Manufacturers, and Wireless Chipset Manufacturers is highly desirable.
Background, Personal Attributes, or Specific Skills
• Clear understanding of selling into the Mobile & Wireless Industry
• Proven Sales track record in selling new technology to the Wireless market segment
• Proven Sales track record in meeting/exceeding quarterly/annual sales targets
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
• Successful entrepreneurial experience with high growth technology companies
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional demeanor
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Self motivated
To apply, please send MS Word resume, indicating position AND location of interest along with salary requirements to: email@example.com
listing jobs Trinite, Inc. Minneapolis Minnesota USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.