Location: Detroit, MI
Location: MI – Detroit/Livonia MI 48150
Start Date: Jul-17-06
End Date: Dec-31-06
• Responsible for the engineering design and system performance of GSM Radio Network.
• Applies engineering principles to design and optimize network coverage, performance and capacity.
• Hands on experience with GSM technology strongly preferred.
• Acts as a mentor to Associate RF Engineers by providing guidance and training.
• This position reports directly to the RF Supervisor/RF Manager
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
• Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
• Experience with various drive test units.
• Previous experience with FCC and FAA filings and zoning meetings are preferable.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills. UNIX, Oracle DB, Excel macros and SQL programming a plus.
• Moderate MapInfo skills
• Driving record is within company compliance
• Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
• 1 or more years hands on RF Design experience
• BS in Enineering
Shift / scheduled hours: 8:00 to 5:00 pm
To apply, please send your MS Word resume along with salary requirements, indicating position of interest, to:
listing jobs Comsys 48150 Detroit Michigan USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.