The J2ME Developer will be a key team member developing games and applications for the mobile Java space. The successful candidate will demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Java as well as OOP best practices.
• Design and develop games and applications from specifications.
• Work with the graphic design team to implement game and application interfaces.
• Develop efficient applications running in limited processor and memory devices.
• Optimize applications for distribution size and performance.
• At least two years of software industry experience in client side Java, preferably in commercial software.
• A through knowledge of J2SE.
• A through understanding of Threads and network communications and protocols.
• A self starter who can work independently and solve problems through research and experimentation.
• A fast learner who can quickly come up to speed on mobile technologies.
• J2ME experience is a plus, but not required.
No relocation allowance.
To apply, please email your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Check out our site www.oasysmobile.com to learn more.
About Oasys Mobile, Inc.
Oasys Mobile, Inc. is a leading provider of premium mobile media content, products and services distributed through OasysMobile.com and top-tier wireless carriers in the U.S. and abroad. Oasys Mobile is uniquely positioned to give consumers the ability to manage their mobile lifestyle by delivering a breadth of offerings including OasysMobile.com, a leading-edge mobile lifestyle portal that is changing the way teens and young adults buy, own and keep their mobile content. Oasys Mobile also develops, publishes and distributes more than 30 branded mobile applications in all major categories, from personalization and games to messaging and entertainment.
listing jobs Oasys Mobile 27601 Raleigh North Carolina USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.