Software Engineer, Mobile Technology
Electronic Arts (EA) is the world’s leading independent developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software for personal computer and advanced entertainment systems such as the PlayStation*2, Xbox video game console from Microsoft, the Nintendo GameCube, the Game Boy* Advance, and next gen gaming platforms like PSP or XBox2.
Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE is the world’s leading publisher of interactive Mobile entertainment software for cell phones, smart phones, and advanced handheld devices. With the worldwide market rapidly approaching 1 billion handsets, how would you like to join a team committed to staying at the bleeding edge of interactive entertainment? EA Mobile is a true leader within the EA family, with the business model that dominates the wireless entertainment market.
Located just a few miles from the beach, Marina Del Rey and Santa Monica, California, the EA Los Angeles Studio has an exciting opportunity for a few top coders to work with the hottest titles in wireless gaming. You will design solutions, make recommendations, and help deliver the most advanced and innovative products available on mobile phones today. Your natural problem-solving ability will have a direct impact on the quality of networked multiplayer games, major-license sports titles, and the latest 3D mobile technologies. You will help improve the enabling technologies that allow us to build and distribute our core products worldwide.
• A talent for technical problem-solving that is second nature, even under pressure.
• Strong aesthetic values and a passion for producing high-quality products.
• A demonstrated ability to work well in multi-disciplinary teams across organizational borders.
• A sense of priorities, especially under deadline.
• Desire to provide project leadership over extremely challenging assignments.
• Solve algorithmic problems by writing clean, well-commented code in Java or C/C++.
• Candidate must have professional experience in designing, implementing, testing and deploying applications in Java or C / C++
• Candidate must have professional experience with team development using a source control system like CVS, VSS or Subversion.
• Candidate must have professional experience developing embedded applications and deploying them on the hardware, not the emulator (J2ME / BREW / PalmOS / SmartPhone, etc.)
• Solid experience using and debugging complex automated build environments using tools like Make or Ant.
EA. It’s in the game.
Interested yet? Good. We’re pretty sure you’ll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around including great benefits like 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, an onsite arcade and a company matched 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, and a host of other perks. Our high-spirited, entrepreneurial environment offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who desire a fast-paced, technology driven environment.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements immediately to:
listing jobs Electronic Arts (EA) MOBILE 90094 Los Angeles California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.