The Website Developer is responsible for managing the technical aspects of NetMotion Wireless’ external website and portions of the intranet. In this role, you are the Web person for the Company with great opportunity for impact. You will be working across many of the departments within the Company and with vendors that help support the strategy and design of the web site. Working with the marketing, development and technical support teams, you will analyze NetMotion Wireless’ current web site and recommend & implement changes and improvements to make it more prospect- and customer-friendly, and a powerful tool in the company’s arsenal. Work on a small team that reports directly to the Director of Program Management and is based out of the company’s headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
• Design and develop components for various web projects on Microsoft IIS platforms
• Design and write scripts to process data collected from web forms, including transferring data to and from databases
• User Interface design and testing
• Publish marketing and technical content in collaboration with Marketing and Technical Support
• Work with web designers as needed to support marketing campaigns
• Coordinate release of NetMotion Mobility software for download via the web
• Develop HTML application interfaces for web sites using ASP; transition current site from ASP to ASP.Net
• Query the SQL database in response to ad hoc requests for information, troubleshooting, campaign reports, etc.
• Experience in maintaining and developing complex websites
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work both cooperatively and independently
• Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent experience.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
NetMotion Wireless® is the acknowledged industry-leader among mobile VPN solution providers. Formed by the merger of NetMotion Wireless and Padcom, NetMotion Wireless is the largest dedicated provider of mobile VPN solutions in the industry. Mobility XE, the company’s flagship product, enables hundreds of thousands of mobile workers in nearly 900 enterprises worldwide to get connected and stay connected to critical business applications over wireless networks. Because of its outstanding technology, NetMotion Wireless has received more than 20 product awards, including an Editor’s Choice designation from Network Computing and VPN Customer Trust 2006 Award from Info Security Products Guide. NetMotion Wireless values diversity in its work teams and is committed to equal opportunity.
NetMotion Wireless does not provide relocation or work sponsorship.
listing jobs NetMotion Wireless 98103 Seattle Washington USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.