Limbo Mobile: Interactive Marketing Director, Burlingame, CA
Interactive Marketing Director
Company: Limbo (www.41414.com)
Location: Burlingame, CA
Reports to: Head of Consumer Experience
Limbo is a company that creates & markets mobile services that enhance consumers’ lives. We are a fresh, provocative enterprise in the mobile entertainment sector. We have cultivated a world class team and an innovative consumer-centric product strategy.
The founders of the company are successful, serial entrepreneurs whose most recent company Enpocket, Inc. is a global leader in the mobile marketing/media space. We are funded by some of the best in the business:
Azure Capital Partners and Draper Fisher Jurveston.
Our members are the focal point of our Limbo community and drive the products and services we offer. In return Limbo pledges to deliver outstanding value in a fun and exciting environment.
Our first product is the Limbo Auction; simply put, a Limbo Auction is a hybrid of a game and an auction that you play on your mobile phone. The winner of a Limbo Auction is the person making the lowest unique bid. With a Limbo Auction somebody wins, but nobody loses; each bid receives loot, and this loot can be redeemed for kewl stuff in our store.
Limbo is seeking far and wide for the Supreme Digital Genius. The successful candidate will be responsible for Developing and Executing the overall Digital Marketing Plan
You are an intelligent, focused and driven individual with a passion for fun and games. A thriving company culture is where you enjoy spending your days. You love being a part of a fast growing company, solving problems with a fantastic team and making a difference everyday.
The first task will be to define, collect, and track the business metrics most critical to the company’s growth and success. This analytic data and deep understanding of the business provides a springboard for the Supreme Digital Genius’ second task, which is to quickly attract and retain new members through broad-reaching and cost-effective marketing programs.
This is an essential role to the success of the company and will liaise with most functions within it. You will work as a team with the Product Management and Engineering Groups providing the fuel for Customer Acquisition.
This position is ideal for someone with previous experience in online marketing across multiple channels looking to hone their skills and take a more senior role within the company.
• Identify, query, and report on key business metrics from a variety of data sources and databases: Web analytics, game-playing behavior, membership, and auction participation.
• Evaluate and implement tools for data collection and analysis. Create processes and automation for the ongoing discovery and optimization of business opportunities.
• Test, launch, measure, and grow a portfolio of cutting-edge online marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
• Provide strategic guidance and marketing leadership for the development of Limbo 41414’s Web site, landing pages, and sub-sites.
• Harness and execute on your elite understanding of the on-line environment to deliver the Limbo message utilizing virtual networks, social networks, blogs, chat rooms, message boards and affiliate networks.
• Manage the overall cost of customer acquisition and ad spend across multiple categories.
• Maintain and cultivate relationships with online publishers, affiliates, technology vendors, and advertising agencies.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years post degree experience in consumer-oriented, online and digital marketing within a start-up environment.
• Proven ability to manage and optimize a portfolio of marketing campaigns. Specific understanding of marketing channels and tactics, including CPA affiliate networks, PPC advertising, SEO, SEM, email, and banner advertising.
• Strong, proven experience in non-traditional, digital marketing; including Viral Networks and Blogging communities.
• Strong understanding of databases, can write complex SQL queries to answer interesting business questions. Experience with data warehousing, data mining, OLAP, or quantitative research a plus. Expert at Excel.
• Deep understanding of Web analytics. Experience customizing Omniture, WebTrends, HBX, or Clicktracks is a plus.
• Adept at thinking and problem-solving with both sides of the brain. Must be extremely analytic, methodical, and quantitative. Must also be extremely creative and imaginative.
• Enthusiastic user of a mobile phone. Sense of humor.
• Proven ability to negotiate.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with firm deadlines and tight timeframes.
• Ability to work in a complex matrix environment. Strong leadership skills.
• BA or BS with an emphasis in quantitative coursework (computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics). MBA preferred.
To apply, please send your MS Word resume, indicating position of interest and salary requirements to:
listing jobs Limbo, Inc. San Mateo California USA
Please reference MobileWirelessJobs.com when responding.